Corporate Secretarial Services
Corporate Secretarial Services
Polish Company Law (i.e. the Commercial Companies Code) obliges businesses registered on shore to deal with many corporate secretarial functions this includes adequate maintenance of companies’ corporate documentation and appropriate reporting to numerous authorities.
Those matters stand in need of professional knowledge in many fields. The support of people specialising in dealing with these issues is essential for the success of the business in Poland. Using the service of PZC as a corporate services provider lessens the burden and enables our Clients to focus on their core businesses.
Corporate Secretarial Services in Poland
Adept and professional handling of corporate secretarial issues enormously reduces the risk of running a business in Poland since the results of poor awareness, errors or negligence in this area might expose a company to damaging costs of i.e. numerous authorities controls and high penalties.
Note: this concerns not only managers and companies but also the company shareholders and other stakeholders.
Scope of service
- submission of company financial statements,
- organizing of ordinary and extraordinary shareholders meetings and general assemblies,
- preparing minutes of the meetings and assemblies,
- preparing drafts of all the meetings, assemblies and board of directors resolutions,
- appointment and dismissal of board of directors’ or supervisory board members,
- appointment and dismissal of plenipotentiary, general and special proxies,
- dealing with all year-end duties i.e. preparation of board of directors’ activity report and appropriate shareholders’ meeting resolutions,
- preparation and submission of all changes to the company’s articles of association and their registration with the Companies Registry, i.e.: changes of: company’s name, share capital, registered address (seat) and any other provisions of the articles of association and statute,
- support in sale of shares or real estate transactions including preparation of appropriate board of directors or shareholders resolutions,
- share register maintenance,
- submission of all company’s data updates in the Company Registry (Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy – KRS) or other authorities (Social Insurance Institution – ZUS, Inland Revenue – US) including preparation of all necessary forms and motions,
- monitoring and communication with the authorities during the process of updates,
- applying for and obtaining various certificates from the authorities i.e. certificate on no criminal register entry, certificate on no tax liabilities or certificate on no debt register entry as well as many other similar activities
- corporate compliance audits,
- maintenance of company documents archives.
Those services are accompanied by organization of:
- meetings with notaries,
- translations of documents,
- sworn translators assistance,
- other institutions or authorities representatives.
All as requested by the client.
Poland Zalewski Consulting has been supervising and running compliance on behalf of its clients for many years by providing , professional and tailor made corporate secretarial assistance. Thus we definitely are a trustworthy and reliable partner for your business in Poland. If you are interested in this service please feel free to use our contact form. We will be more than happy to answer your query quickly.